Saturday, September 13, 2008

Progress on Speech

At first I wanted to do my speech on how to make a smoothie, but after reading further into the textbook, I realized that it would be hard to research about a smoothie and have main points to my speech. I think I want to change my topic to ab workouts. I recently started working out again and am focusing more on ab workouts. I bought an 8 pound weighted ball which I can bring in for a visual. I also have another type of ball for working out that I can also bring in. I will bring in a yoga mat as well to physically demonstrate some exercises. Another visual aid that I plan on using is a poster of pictures demonstrating specific ab workouts. I haven't started researching yet, but I have been thinking of ideas for my outline and main points. I will talk about which exercises are best for targeting ab muscles. I will explain the best schedules for working out to get the best results. And I will also talk about diet and how this aids in getting in shape.

If anyone is commenting on this blog, feel free to shoot me some more ideas for my main points. Thanks!

No comments: